Applications are welcome from any undergraduate discipline. Admission to the program is competitive with selection based on leadership and communication skills, passion for analytics, and quantitative aptitude. Preferred applicants will possess basic skills in statistics, computer programming and database management. However, these skills may also be obtained via self-study and online coursework prior to the start of the MSBA-BA program.
Checklist for application:
- All college transcripts
- GMAT or GRE scores
- TOEFL or IELTS scores ( for international students)
- Academic Professional Goals Essay
- ~2 minute introductory video sharing how you heard of the MSBA-BA program and two things that differentiate you from other MSBA-BA applications (*A video produced via cell phone is sufficient.)
- Cumulative 3.0 GPA or better is desired
- Applicant interview (qualified applicants will be contacted to schedule an interview after the online application has been reviewed)
- $75 non-refundable application fee
Application deadline is November 1. Late applications are processed as space allows.
Phone: (540) 231-4570
Visit: 1046 Pamplin Hall